This book argues that :
- religion is – of and by itself – a crime
- the Qur’an calls men not to religion but to live full lives
- today’s ‘Islam’ is an outgrowth of the pre-Islamic Arab tribal cults
- while ‘Islam’ is against idolatry the Arabs actually promote it
- much of the world’s hostility towards ‘Islam’ is justified
- Interpretations and translations of the Qur’an are designed to protect the Arab tribal cult (see the consequences)
- Even in this day and age, the iconoclast’s job is far from done
This site built to provide easy reading and discussion about the e-book titled “Mental bondage in the name of God” written by Aidid Safar.
You can download the full PDF (for free) from Aidid Safar where you wil find with few other interesting PDF about Islam.
You can also purchase the published version.