Here is a summary of the corruptions which have been practised against the sense of the Reading by Arab religionists to suit their own purposes:
- A’kiffin wa-roka’is-sujud in 2:125 and 22:26 was made to mean bowing and prostrating physically when, in fact, it signifies humble oneself consentingly to God’s sanctioned system.
- Sol-laa-ta wa-atu-zakaa is not ritual prayer and wealth tax. It means we are to uphold our commitments and keep them pure.
- Sol-laa does not refer to ritual prayers. Its meaning was corrupted to become rituals. The Reading encourages personal commitment through deeds.
- Thor-iffin is not walking around or Tawwaf around the stone idol in Mecca but the meaning is groups or throngs of people.
- A’kif-fun is not a retreat to a house or to a mosque, but to hold strongly to God’s system or bayta. Wa-antum a’kiffun fi-masaajid’ in 2:187 means and when you are devoted in the consented decrees.
- Bayta is not a physical house belonging to God..
- Masaajid are not buildings but the consented decrees.
- Masa-jidil-lah are not God’s mosques but the consented decrees prescribed by God in the Quran.
- Masjidil-Harami is not ‘sacred mosque’. It is the sanctions of the God’s consented decree prescribed in the Quran.
- Bayti-ya is not My house, but it is My system. Noah used this word to refer to his system of belief. God uses the term bayti-ka on everyone of us to signify that He removes us from our system to His system after manifesting the truth to us.
- Hurumun is not the pilgrim’s garb. The word in 5:1 was twisted to perpetuate the invented Haj pilgrimage of the Arab religion. The word Hurumun simply means restricted or forbidden.
- U’mrah is not a visit to the Arab land, but is to promote the deen according to God’s consented decrees or the mas-jidil-lah as prescribed in the Quran.
- Haj is not a yearly pilgrimage to Mecca. It is to take the challenge: (1) to the system (2) to deliver the message until it is accepted in society (3) to promote the sanctions of God’s decree and (4) in the path of God (see: 3:97, 2:196, 9:19 and 4:100).
- The accepted sense of many words from the Reading has been severely mutilated to suit the rituals of the man-made Arab religion. The worst distortion of God’s word is in 2:196. The perception of the meaning of almost all the words in that verse has been distorted. The verse gives a guideline of how and what a person should do when he or she takes the challenge to promote God’s guidance until it is made acceptable by the masses – but it was distorted to reflect as pilgrimage to suit only for men.
For the Muslims who believe the Reading is the word of God, their duty is to:
- Find the path to the System (bayta) and take up the challenge (Haj) to promote what has been sanctioned by God in the Reading to establish the peacefulness or the true Islam.
- Uphold commitments (Sol-laa), keep them pure (zakaa) according to God’s laws (sha’iral-lah) and to promote (ya’muru) His consented decrees prescribed in the Quran.
- Take the challenge (Haj) and promote (or i’mara-ta) the sanctions of the consented decree (masjidil-Harami) and strive (jahidu) against the idol-worshippers (mushrikeen) and the rejecters (wal-kafireen) who bow and prostrate to stones, rocks and wood (and in this case falsely attribute their practice to Islam).
- Not violate decrees or upset the harmony in the sanctioned system (baytal-Harami).
- Live according to the sanctions in the system and uphold their obligations.
As we look around us, religious system has been the most powerful tool in enslaving people’s mind; it instils fear, cultivates disorder, separating people, bound in hatred, myth and superstition – a condition which is in the temporal interests of a small ruling elite. Today, our civilisation is living in a deteriorating world and people have tried to solve the world’s ill in many ways at all levels – sadly they failed to look at the problems where it exists – in organised religion.